Monday, December 22, 2008

WOD 122208 "Cindy"

Personal Pull-up Challenge Day 11 -
11 consecutive strict pull-ups (discarded the idea of using 20# extra weight pretty much just so I don't end up injuring myself)

Warm-up:
3x3 Rounds Heavy Bag
CFWUx2 (minus pull-ups and dips)

WOD:
As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

10 rounds + 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 10 squats

Finisher:
5x max reps HSPU
7/6/5/4/4

Still not fully recovered from whatever that bug was that I came down with, so this was harder than it should have been...I was having a bit of trouble breathing (well, more than the usual metcon-induced hyperventilations). Could have finished the 11th round, but my buddy who was timing me yelled "STOP!!!" so loud I fell on me arse and couldn't get back up until it was too late.

No comments: