Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random Insertion of Deep Thought *GASP!*

So, now that I'm starting to get my CrossFit routine dialed in (not allowing extra rest days unless my body really needs them, actually driving to the gym instead of subbing other workouts, etc...), and am starting to clean up the diet (nowhere near Paleo yet...but cleaner than it's been since I got back from the desert), I'm really starting to feel a lot better...stronger, in a better mood, not in so much abdominal/bowel discomfort *eew!*...haha. On top of all that, I'm actually starting to see size gains! I usually wear small shirts (schmeedium for fire dept types, lol), just because I never liked feeling like I'm swimming in my shirts...especially when I'm in uniform. But the small black t's that I normally wear are almost too small for me.

Me - 1
Shirt - 0

In other news, my weight vest is still MIA somewhere in Germany, and they won't let me take any of the vests from the station anymore. It's upsetting, and I'm going to need to find another way to do uber-loaded hikes...

No comments: