Saturday, December 6, 2008

Horrible, horrible, horrible...

Couldn't work out today either. It's upsetting, but my massage therapist said that since it's been such a long time since I've had a massage, I need to stay as relaxed as possible today. I've been extremely tense and haven't been stretching like I should (which is why my hip was hurting so much)...so tomorrow I'll get to 'Fran'. And as long as I get the money for it, I plan on getting a canvas heavy bag ASAP. Then I'll be adding about an hour of Krav training on the bag (and hopefully with a partner as soon as I find someone willing) every day off.

Still cleaning up the diet slowly. I'm eating better, more balanced meals now, with as little emphasis on grains, beans, and potatoes as possible. I'll eat some here and there, just because I have it and don't want to waste it. I can already feel the difference, though, between my clean days and my not-so-clean days.

Oh, and apparently, just by looking at me, my massage therapist said I'm about 6% body fat. O_O WOW! It's been quite a while since I've had my BMI measured, but that's incredible...last I had it checked I was somewhere around 10%. Shows how effective CrossFit is. Now I just need to start making more gains in the VO2 and strength/strength endurance areas.

No comments: